Tuesday, May 13, 2008

J/B/P/T-A-DAY IN MAY 13: Nice shoes...

Hey there 'Redheads... Lucky number 13 in this month long series of crap-tacular comedy. Thanks to all you gluttons for punishment, who keep coming back only to find that, no, it hasn't gotten any better. Keep holding out hope. For this installment of JOKE/BIT/PREMISE/TAG-A-DAY IN MAY I give you a small slice of my evening...

I just got back from an evening of high-falootin' beer and pizza at Pizzeria Paradiso in Georgetown. If you like beer that doesn't have "Lite" on the label, you should swing down there to partake of the suds for DC Beer Week. While I was waiting outside for my friends to arrive (the visible ones), taking in the lovely sun dressed scenery, I bore witness to a great bit of popped-collar douchery. There was a group of guys milling around outside the restaurant, figuring out where the next stop on their tour would be. A fetching blonde, who apparently knew one of them, came out to say hello. They tried to coax her into joining them at McFadden's. She said she really need to get something to eat and was about to head back in when one of the guys asked, "Do you like chicken?" She replied, "Yeah." Then the guy came back with, "Would you like a wing?," extending his elbow so she might take his arm. Then she went inside and the guys meandered down the road. As she went in, I said very audibly, "Would you like a wing?...whadda putz," and proceeded to giggle my ass off.

Really? That's your line? I don't claim to be a Don Juan, but that exchange was about as smooth as a slip n' slide in a gravel pit. What, you couldn't ask her is she was Jamaican, because she's ja-makin' you crazy?

And yet, I'm the one at home, blogging alone...

See ya Hump Day, ya humps...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home