Tuesday, May 06, 2008

JOKE/BIT/PREMISE/TAG-A-DAY IN MAY VI

Howdy 'Redheads... Once again, I'm squeaking this one in under the wire to keep the streak alive at six. I have to admit, my noggin is going to have trouble squeezing out 10 of these, let alone 31. What 'm saying is, I'm open to suggestions...gimme a couple cliffs to jump off of.

Before I get to today's installment, I found something cool that I thought I'd share. I'm sure you're familiar with the Red t-shirts that The Gap hawks with proceeds going to charity. Stuff like inspi(red) or ado(red)...well, I'm pissed I didn't think of it first, but I found this in my internet travels yesterday...


I dig it, but I'm inherently biased. Anywho, let's see how much more funny juice I can squeeze from this tattered piece of Nerf I call a brain. Time once again for...
JOKE/BIT/PREMISE/TAG-A-DAY IN MAY

We live in an age when everything can kill us. Phones, cigarettes, old age...life is a Star Trek episode, and we're the ensign with the red uniform on the away team with the bridge crew. There's one particular hazard that I think will be mankind's undoing. We created this monster for our enjoyment and it's only a matter of time before it destroys us. Diet Chocolate Cherry Dr. Pepper. This isn't a beverage, it's a run-on sentence. I hope Dr. Pepper is an oncologist, because this chemical cocktail is enough to grow tumors in sand.

'Til tomorrow...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home