Friday, May 02, 2008

JOKE/BIT/PREMISE/TAG-A-DAY IN MAY 2

Happy Friday, 'Redheads... Wow, two of these in a row. Merely coincidence. For those of you with money on the line, the over/under for when I lapse on this lark is 5.

Sidenote: I'm pissed at myself today. For the whole week, in an effort to decrease my intake of unhealthy crap, I've sworn off soda and beer for water. I'm told this could help me drop a pound or two and make my insides less of a cauldron of filth. Well, after resisting temptation all week, I folded like a cheap card table and sucked down a vanilla Frosty Float from Wendy's. Delicious, yes...and evil.

And now, JOKE/BIT/PREMISE/TAG-A-DAY IN MAY... It comes to us from a friend on mine, who sent me this picture...

I originally thought this was a picture of her tattooed tummy. Turns out it's just a nutty picture she felt like sending. As you can see, the tattooee (Luke Skywalker's hometown) has turned the belly button into a monkey's butt hole. I have a rule that I try to live my life by, which is this: Never have more than one visible anus on your body at a time.

'Til tomorrow...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home