Sunday, May 11, 2008

J/B/P/T-A-DAY IN MAY 11: Yo Mama

Hey there, 'Redheads... As promised, there was a slight hiccup in the daily blog streak. I was up in Philly for Mother's Day, chasing my impossibly cute nephew, Mo, around a playground. The little guy ran me ragged. Pictures are on the way. I'm hoping I'll be able to make it the next couple of days upright. Mo is a booger factory and he coughed in my face a couple of times. I'm not sure what kind of cootie concoction is brewing inside me. I'll either have super powers or be on death's door by Tuesday.

So, here's the reboot of JOKE/BIT/PREMISE/TAG-A-DAY IN MAY
It's a realization I came to after thinking about my bargain Sharper Image purchase in the last entry...

I finally understand the spend-money-to-save-money mindset. Check it out. The gaming chair I bought was marked down to $40 from $180. When I bought it, I saved $140. If I hadn't bought it, I only would've saved $40. There's a TV infomercial with a fast-talking Brit to be made.

See ya Monday...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home