Monday, February 22, 2010

Meh...

Hey there, 'Redheads... Miss me? It's been damn near two weeks since I was here last. As per usual, I have no good excuse for the blatant neglect, but I offer a half-hearted apology and a half-hearted blog entry, which adds up to some wholehearted mediocrity for ye. Try to contain yourselves. You'll be happy to know that I'm making progress on being able to be in two places at once...if the two places are really close together. I've missed a bunch of holidays in my absence, so let me quickly (lazily) touch on a couple, through video...

PRESIDENT'S DAY


ASH WEDNESDAY


As you can see, I've put a ton of thought into this post. In no way is it just a lazy place marker. I could just go stream of consciousness and see how that works out. I saw what could be my favorite movie of the year yesterday. Do yourself a favor and shove this gem to the front of your Netflix queueueue. Black Dynamite. Two easy steps: 1) Watch Black Dynamite. 2) Thank me. In the words of the color commentator calling the USA/Canada hockey game, it's "tremendously tremendous." Please support that flick before you flush any of your hard earned cash away to see that atrocious hack piece of dreck Tracy Morgan movie, Cop Out. I realize I don't have much of a leg to stand on making an argument like this, when this blog is currently craptacular.

Speaking of supporting quality entertainment, I'd like to let you know that I'll be featuring at the DC Improv on April 1-3 for Ben Bailey, host of Cash Cab. Click the link for tix and info.

I promise to have a more focused entry for you as I emanate from Tobacco Road. I'll be in Clayton, NC this Thurs-Sat at LOL Comedy Club. But you'll be here. I'll try to be in both places...

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mutant Queen said...

You know, I pretended to get excited about this blog just like you asked us. Dork.
Ah shaddup, you know you miss me....

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home