Thursday, January 07, 2010

Happy New Blog

Hey there 'Redheads... Well, we're a week deep into a new decade. And I'm starting things off on a foot that's asleep. I've done a big fat pile of jack so far. I wanted to get something down here, so the month doesn't completely slip away from me. I get less done all day than most people do before 6am.

In the last installment, I wondered what the next cool futuristic scientific advancement lay ahead, since this is the future now (when? just now). Would it be the flying car, or teleportation, or a new M. Night Shyamalan movie that doesn't suck? Well, I think I may have found it. BEHOLD...
The Pillow Hat. We dared to dream the impossible and now we can do that dreaming propped up against a wall. The bed is obsolete. With the Pillow Hat, the world is your bed. You combine this with a Snuggie and nap your brains out. You'll need to hire someone to update your haircut and tell you who the president is when you finally do awaken. A great gift for the narcoleptic in your life. If the prospect of perpetual nap time doesn't tickle your futuristic fancy, and you prefer a mechanical metaphor, then maybe this handy new gadget is for you...
This machine's sole purpose is to turn itself off. I'll take two.

More to come soon...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home