Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Addendum

Hey there 'Redheads... I was thinking that the last blog installment was self-absorbed and self-important. What's that? ALL of the installments are self-absorbed and self-important? Well, in any case, I was so wrapped up in the flour tortilla of my impending business (pronounced "busy-ness"), that I neglected a few dollops of random guacamole. So, here's a super happy bonus installment...enjoy.

Apparently, March 10th was National Day of Appreciation for Abortion Providers. What, you might ask, is an appropriate gift for National Day of Appreciation for Abortion Providers? Well, I have no idea, but I did come up with a couple inappropriate gifts...
--A simple bouquet...of wire hangers
--A plate of scrambled eggs
--A Cabbage Patch Kid...with a gift receipt


I caught part of the World Baseball Classic, and by "part", I mean one play out of the the corner of my eye on a tv in my periphery while I was screaming at the Terps on the tv directly in front of me. Anyway, I believe it was America vs. Canadia (you heard me). One of the U.S. players' last name was Putz. I want that jersey. It got me to thinking about my favorite sports names...in no particular order:
1. D'Brickashaw Ferguson
2. Nook Logan
3. Miroslav Satan
4. Radek Bonk
5. Ruben Boumtje-Boumtje
6. Sarunas Jasikevicius (yes-you-kaveshus)
7. God Shammgod

I ate turtle soup for the first time on Saturday night. It joins the list of other exotic animals I've consumed: alligator (in omelet form), shark (in fried nugget form), and human (I bit my lip). The turtle soup was delicious...the flavor was slow and steady. My one regret was that it wasn't served in the shell. C'mon, the turtle is the only animal that has a natural bowl (nod to Jerry Thomas).

Ok, that's enough random crap. Back to me. Remember, if you enjoy the blog, you should extrapolate that to liking me and check out my Facebook fan page. Declare your undying...like. Also, starting Thursday night, I'm kicking off another can't-miss fun weekend at one of my favorite clubs, the Baltimore Comedy Factory. And if you don't enjoy sobriety, then have I got a deal for you: See me, drink free. Just print out this handy-dandy coupon to pickle you, whilst I tickle you...

See you in Charm City.

To be continued...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home