Monday, March 17, 2008

Taxation Representation

Hey there 'Redheads... Happy St. Patty's Day to one and all. Here's hoping the technicolor yawn from your green beer binge is an easy clean-up. I didn't wear any green today, but I was envious of everyone who did, so my psyche was Irish.

Today's installment is a call to arms...to fingers, actually. I need to mobilize my legion of loyal readers to the noblest of endeavors. Voting...in a YouTube contest...for me. Yes, the tax jokes I've foisted upon you in the last two installments have been performed, recorded, and uploaded. Now, all they need is your blind clickable approval. Here's how the finished product turned out...




Yes, I'm a shill. I'm over it. Here's the vital voting information you'll be needing to help make my YouTube dreams come true...

1. Go to TaxLaugh.com
2. Click on VOTE
3. Type "Jared" into the video search
4. Click on my video (it'll say "laughtrack" next to it)
5. Vote...lots...seriously, tempt carpal tunnel


Fly, my winged monkeys!! Vote like the wind!!

As a reward for your putting up with my antics, I have some cool audio and funny video for you to cram into your various sensory inputs. Here are some kick-ass mash-ups I found in the last couple days...

Sledgehammer & the Cherry Tree
Mash Me Amadeus
Jenny's Superstitious
Funky Goes To Hollywood

There you go. Music to vote by. Also, I got this video from my buddy Christian aka Skinnen Bones MC. For the last 8 months, Christian has been working at an American theme park in South Korea. Here's the email I got from him last week...

Hi everyone, I've had a blast living in South Korea the last eight months. My budddies and I just shot a music video for a song we wrote and recorded called "Kickin' it in Geumchon." Geumchon is a small city 15 minutes from where we live. Check out the video to see what our life in Korea is like. Hope you're well.





I'm Jared Stern and I approve this message.

To be continued...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home