Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday Random Crap

Hey there 'Redheads... Today is a day of rest for me. I've had a couple late nights in a row, combined with teetering on the edge of illness, so my batteries are in need of a recharge. To that end, this space will be sprinkled with a couple quick observations you may have already seen on Facebook. But, if you didn't catch them there, then they'll be new to you.

I saw this on a license plate yesterday...
I was able to figure out that the owner of the car meant to say "Winnie the Pooh" (WIN-E-D-POO). At least, I hope that's what they meant. At first glance, the message they send is "classy drunk incontinence". If I ever got a vanity plate, this is what I'd get...
Guys, if you're stuck on what to get your special someone for Valentine's Day, fear not. Papa John's has your back. You can order a heart shaped pizza. Aww, isn't that cute? What better way to say, "Honey, you are the garlic butter sauce of my life." Tell her that your love for her is so big that it clogs your arteries.

I'm pissed about the new Harry Houdini action figure that I saw at the store. If it was really Houdini, the package would be empty.

And finally, here's a piece of eye candy for you to suck on...


See you Friday. I'm going to bed.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home