Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Sick Day

Hey there, 'Redheads... I'm still sick. I wanted to expound on the ad nausea of the Super Bowl, but my head is in too much of a haze to cobble together anything resembling coherent or funny. Yeah, I know, what's been my excuse up until now? Touche. Anywho, in order to keep the streak going, I'll use the preferred method of hungover teachers. Put on a filmstrip and put my head down in the back of the room. So, enjoy this pretty awesome short film, Lazy Teenage Superheroes. It's got cool characters, great special effects, an original presentation, and it was all made for roughly $3000. It beats the crap out of alot of big studio stuff out there...


Hopefully, I'll be done with my mucous fueled dream quest by tomorrow. 'Til then...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home