Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hump Day Quickie

Hey there, 'Redheads... Happy Hump Day to ye. What's left of it. I'm squeezing in a last minute quickie blog to keep things humming along, but it's late and I have a sick girlfriend to tend to. Priorities, people. Case in point, a game that I've been following the development of for the last year or so just launched on Monday, DC Universe Online...

I'm torn because the game looks awesome and it would help me live out my 8 year old fantasies of teaming up with Superman and saving the world, but I'm 35 and I have a life. I can't afford to get sucked into one of these massive online games for hours at a time, forgetting to eat, and turn into Gollum from Lord of the Rings. I'm having a hard enough time leveling up in the real world.

See you tomorrow...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home