Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So You Think You Can Blog...?

Hey there 'Redheads... Day 27 of Blog-A-Day in May is upon us, and things are starting to fall apart...mostly on my face. The peeling stage of my sunburn has set in, and my forehead is snowing forehead skin...flakes. Forehead Skin Flakes...part of a disgusting breakfast. They'rrrre GRRRROSS!!

Now that I've given most of you the dry heaves, I can address the other thing that is falling...the sky. The oompa loompan dictator, Kim Jong Il is rattling his sabre again and this time he just might have a weapon of mass destruction under that phone book he's sitting on. He's threatened to attack U.S. ships that try to stop any weapons shipment from North Korea. If that happens, we're gonna have to throw down. To help calm any jangled nerves over the possibility of World War III, I've included a video to help take the North Korean threat a little less seriously...


I know I feel better.

See you Thursday...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home