Sunday, May 24, 2009

Qing

Hey there 'Redheads... It's Day 24 of Blog-A-Day in May and I am stuffed. Just got back from a BBQ at my buddy Greg's house. I'm full of beer, bratwurst, burgers, brownies, and ribs...and I smoked my first cigar in about 5 years. Happy on the inside, still in large discomfort on the outside. Most of my friends cringed when they saw my lobster-like appearance. They're of the opinion that I absorbed enough solar radiation to get super powers. Apparently, I have the ability to wince while sitting, showering, and sleeping.

Since I'm in pain, I figured I'd inflict some. Behold this classic shitburger. In the spirit of the weekend, this one will stick with you for years to come... You're welcome.


See you Monday.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home