Friday, May 22, 2009

Double Deuce

Hey there 'Redheads... It's Day 22 of Blog-A-Day in May. And it's Memorial Day weekend...hug a vet...buy a mattress. Since my trip out to fabulous Youngstown, Ohio got derailed, I've got the whole lazy weekend off to do lazy weekend things...like laundry...and overeating. In the coming days, I have 3 BBQs, a trip to the beach, and a possible crab feast on my plastic plate. Just a heads up to the EMTs who're taking bets on my stomach contents in the ER.

I was hanging out with a couple other local comics last night, and we were discussing a bunch of random things over a pitcher of beer and some nachos. I'm not sure how the topic of Scientology came up, but an interesting point was made. The main problem with Scientology isn't that it's based on science fiction, but that it's based on bad science fiction. Why couldn't they be following the teachings of Douglas Adams? They all get issued a towel and the basic tenet is "DON'T PANIC!" Sounds pretty simple to me.

Thanks to my buddy, Jake Young for hipping me to the following video. It's a girl trying to convince an actor friend of hers that L.A. isn't all it's cracked up to be. Enjoy...


Looking for a unique comedy experience? Check out the Geek Comedy Tour at Alliance Comics in Silver Spring on Saturday night...



See you Saturday...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home