Monday, May 11, 2009

Eleven

Hey there 'Redheads... The Blog-A-Day in May train keeps a-rollin' 11 days strong. It's nearly as impressive as the Washington Capitals' playoff run. I just got finished watching the Cardiac Caps cheat sudden death once again to force another game 7 at Verizon Center on Wednesday. If the Caps keep this up, the fans won't have any hearts left to break if things go south. I don't know where your sports loyalties lie, but you can't do much better than the NHL playoffs right now.

While watching the game, I noticed that one of my favorite sports names is on the Penguins roster...Miroslav Satan. I'm not rooting for him, but that's a bad ass bit of stitching on the back of that jersey.

Just a quickie today...see you tomorrow...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home