Thursday, September 04, 2008

Blog Life

Hey there, 'Redheads... Blogust is over. No more stunt blogging until, you guessed it, Blogtober. In the meantime, try to enjoy the no-frills offerings of September. Ok, pretend to try. Here's something else to pretend to care about. I am goateed. Much like my short-lived moustache announcement, I have no pictures to back this up. I'm an eye patch away from being evil parallel universe Jared. This attempt at non-sideburn facial hair has lasted about a week longer than previous attempts. Glad we had this little talk.
Oh, by the way, thanks for doing your part and not giving a jumping flying twisting screaming fuck about Disaster Movie. I believe it came in 7th at the box office and was seen mostly by friends and family of the cast.

And now, in lieu of blog content, some shameless (read: less shameful) self-promotion...

NEXT WEEKEND
SEPT. 11th-13th
BALTIMORE COMEDY FACTORY
7 SHOWS
with JIM FLORENTINE

Not sold..? What if I tell you that...
DRINKS ARE ON ME


Just print out this handy dandy coupon and drink 'til I'm funny...er...


I'm off to Greensboro, NC for a weekend of fun and thrills at the Comedy Zone. I'm told nothing could be finer. We shall see.

To be continued...

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger eli sairs said...

dear jared stern,

in a recent myspace bulletin i made a bloggy pun and said 'suck it jared stern.' it was all for jokesies. i dont think youre one of those guys who'd take it seriously, but just makin sure. but if you are one of those guys, i hate you. and it wasn't for jokesies. dick.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home