Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Title Pending

Hey there, 'Redheads... Blogust continues to roll merrily along. Hello to all of you Meritt Scholars who've peeked in on the blog since Jimmy arbitrarily put me in charge of...something. Welcome all...that should bump the readership up by about two people. A couple random things to fill space with. I'm remembering why I can't stand summer. Insects. I'm slowly being eaten alive. My pasty calves are an all-you-can-eat bug buffet. I'm more mosquito bite now, than man...twisted and evil. My only hope is that one of these things is radioactive so I can get super powers (which would answer the eternal question of "how much more could I suck?").

How 'bout them 'lympics, huh? Riveting human drama. I, like many, had an olympic-themed party...I ordered Chinese food and chain smoked with the windows closed. Michael Phelps is essentially Aquaman. He's breaking world records like plates at a Greek wedding. Those records are tainted, I think. All of these swimmers are wearing these high tech suits that have microscopic dolphins sewn into them. Mark Spitz wore a speedo and a 'stache that produced more drag than a Bosom Buddies reunion special. I think Phelps should have to wear his medals in the pool to even things out a little. I have also genuinely enjoyed watching the USA basketball team globetrot their way to gold.

I dabble in the internet dating. Plenty of sites out there for whatever odd niche you're looking to get with. I'd like to add another into the mix for the 80+ crowd. CarbonDate.com...when you want to have the time of what's left of your life. It can also cater to impatient necrophiliacs.

Take a stroll down Saturday morning memory lane...


To be continued...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home