Sunday, June 15, 2008

AV Squad

Hey there, 'Redheads... Happy Father's Day to everyone out there...for all you bastards and orphans, Happy Sunday...sorry for rubbing it in. I gotta think of another blog gimmick for June, or else this month is going to fall woefully short of the standard set in May. Two mediocre entries in two weeks...I had 14 mediocre entries at this point last month. I bring good news with this fresh batch of banality. Wish me a mazel tov. I'm an uncle again. Mo got himself a little sister. Which is nice because I didn't have to get dressed up to watch a winky get snipped again. Instead, there was a special naming ceremony for her a couple days after she popped out. So, when I found out she was born, she didn't have a name yet. I called her Moesha. Her actual name is Riva Chaya. I might still call her Moesha. Here she is, for your cooing pleasure...




Can't wait to start makin' funny faces at her in person...

I was just watching Tiger Woods eke out a playoff at the US Open. A buddy of mine was marvelling at how much he gets paid just for his Nike sponsorship. I'm sure the figure is off, but he said, "50 million dollars to wear a hat." For a tenth of that money, I'd sell out faster than bags of glitter at the Pride Parade (I need a better line for that joke, but that'll do in a pinch).

Now, on to the titular portion of the blog (heh...titular). Feast your eyes and ears on the latest bits of twisted sketchery from the duo of Chris White and myself. Eyes first...here's a video about the power of imagination...and rum. Enjoy my crappy acting...



And now you can close your eyes (to help stop the burning) and give a listen to this audio sketch that answers the famous hypothetical question about being stranded on a desert island. My acting is only slightly less crappy in...



Just so you know, if I was stranded on a desert island I would want to be with all of you...because you're buoyant.

I just flipped channels to Comedy Central and one of the perpetual Mind of Mencia reruns is on. Have you seen the promos for this season of this douchebag's show?

He's pushing the boundaries...He's shattering expectations...

The sketch he just did was a Scarface parody where his "little friend" was a midget. Way to go there, Carlos. The only thing you're doing is lowering the common denominator. You're not Dave Chappelle...you're not even Dave Coulier. Safety scissors are edgier than you. Keep screaming those stereotypes real loud, ya posing putz. Sorry...that sounded petty. Correct, but petty. Seriously, America, demand better.

To be continued...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home