Tuesday, January 08, 2013

One Way

Hey there, 'Redheads... As you can see, the resolution to resurrect the blog is 1080p. As for content, a babbling stream of consciousness will do for now.

Andrea and I are looking at potential caterers online for our impending nuptials. As much as I enjoy eating food, reading about it is a bit tedious. To make things more interesting, I started reading fancy menu items out loud in the shrill Monty Python Old British Woman voice. BURMA!

I've got the 1960 version of Ocean's Eleven on in the background while I'm typing. Despite having the Rat Pack in it, it's not quite as slick as the remake. A bit more musical too. Also, I noticed that Mr. Roper from Three's Company is in it. And Cesar Romero a.k.a. The Joker from the old Batman TV show too. He's taller than I remember.

Spotted this walking through DC...


Better than seeing a Dead End sign in front of a funeral home, I guess...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home