Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Bloggy Sunday

Hey there, 'Redheads... I'm back from whatever arbitrary hiatus I imposed on myself. Thanks for pretending to care. I'm sitting on the couch, watching the Heat/Mavericks game. I'm not usually a big NBA guy, but it doesn't take much to get me interested in a potential championship-clinching tilt. Besides, I'd be lying if I told you I haven't gotten caught up in the manufactured villainy of the Miami Heat. LeBron took his talents to South Beach, now the heat are the Legion of Doom. It's halftime right now and Dirk Nowitzki is apparently trying to rebuild the Berlin Wall with all of the bricks he's putting up. I'll give you my favorite stat in situations like this: Dirk has only made one more shot than me. If the Mavs end up winning, I want a ring. Y'know who else should get a ring? Ted Leonsis. There are three former Wizards on this Mavs team. Washington knows how to build a championship team, just not theirs.

I'm torn about who I want to win. It's mostly a question of which NBA fossil I'd like to see win a championship before they retire. I always root for professional athletes who are older than I am. Juwon Howard was drafted when I graduated from high school. His defensive technique is mostly just yelling at the younger players to get off his lawn.

Just to see a Game 7, I'm rooting for the Heat to win this thing. Ok, back to game. I'll have another blog tomorrow to recount my weekend getting laughed at. Again, thanks for pretending to care.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home