Thursday, May 19, 2011

And I Feel Fine...

Hey there, 'Redheads... I wanted to squeeze in a quick blog before I hit the road tomorrow for a gig at the Comedy Zone in Myrtle Beach, SC. I'm bringing a laptop with me, but those things tend to fritz out on me when I try to connect to the interwebs. If I do manage a connection, I'll be happy to give you a beachfront update when the ocean starts boiling and turns to blood. That's right, folks. The end of the world begins on Saturday at around 6pm. Apparently, the Bible has a "dates to remember" section in it. Here's an idea of what's in store...


According to one wingnut and his band of followers, the Rapture begins on Saturday. Expect the Backpedal to begin on Sunday after absolutely nothing happens. I'd love for the world to turn into a zombie movie, but I'm betting you'll still have to drag your ass into work come Monday instead. I'm not a very religious guy. I'm a Jew who can't live in a world without bacon. It is my firm belief, however, that if Jesus was to return, the same thing would happen to him that happens to everyone else who claims to be him. Some nice men in white coats will have a little chat with him, then he'll be on a thorazine drip for the rest of his life. We're so jaded and cynical that no one would take him seriously. If Jesus wants to make his grand return, he better do it on YouTube, "Hide ya kids. Hide ya wife. Hide ya husband. Cuz everyone's gettin' Raptured up in here." Seriously, Lady Gaga has 10 million followers on Twitter. Get in line, Jesus.

See you on the other side, Ray.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home