Friday, March 04, 2011

Streaky

Hey there, 'Redheads... So, this is the last blog of my two and change month long weekday streak. Roughly 45 entries which, in previous years, has been my usual annual output. So, has this enriched the blog experience for you, the loyal reader? I don't mean that generally, I'm speaking to my one loyal reader. I hope I've been able to keep things remotely interesting and mildly amusing. With the national attention deficit being at an all time high, I'm thankful for whatever time your eyes dart over here.

I plan to pick up where I left off and provide you with a travelogue of my jaunt down to Mardi Gras. There will be tasteful pictures and as clear a recollection as my fried synapses can manage. Keep in mind, not only is this for Mardi Gras, but also for a friend's bachelor party, so some photos and stories may be redacted so that there'll still be a wedding. I still haven't packed yet, but I plan to travel light. I'm going to leave behind my dignity and self respect. I've had several things recommended to me for my trip. I've got to eat fried chicken at Willie Mae's Scotch House, take in some jazz at Preservation Hall, and drink several beverages named for things that destroy other things. My checklist runneth over. If there's anything else I'm missing, please to leave it in the comments section.

See you when I get back...

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

5 words...Live sex show, no cover.

Has to be one of the vest sales pitches I've ever heard!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home