Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Picture Page

Hey there, 'Redheads... They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, then this blog will contain roughly five thousand words. I was going through my camera after telling you about my trip to Calvert Cliffs, and I realized that I had a bunch of random shots on here that I've never shared. Mostly things I found odd or amusing during my comedy road trips. So, in the interest of padding the blog like a 14 year old girl's bra on her first date, here we go...A typo? At a Hooters? I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. Either it was a typo or there was a Mothers Against Drunk Driving event going on. Everybody else seemed all for it, however.


I call this one, "Sweet Victory, Sweet Tea."


Here's a creepy wall of puppets I found at J*R Discount Outlet that should adequately haunt your nightmares.


No comment.


Here's a receipt I got at a Donato's in Lake Norman, NC. Check out how the girl behind the counter chose to spell my name. JARADD. I don't mind that she mixed up the vowels, but what's up with the double D? I've never seen anyone stutter at the end of someone's name before. It looks like I'm a henchman in a skateboard gang. I've seen many misspellings of my name, but I've never seen it turned into a Picasso like that before.


And, finally, here's a prize that was available at the North Carolina State Fair. A stuffed Michael Jackson. Let's get beyond the irony of winning a stuffed MJ for your child to cuddle with. I've never seen a stuffed version of an ACTUAL PERSON. Characters, sure, but last time I checked, Michael Jackson wasn't fictional. Happy Black History Month, by the way. Stay classy, North Carolina. Sheesh.

See you Thursday...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home