Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Late Wednesday Blog

Hey there, 'Redheads... It's 11:15pm on Wednesday, and I have a few things to share with you. First and foremost, if you haven't yet gotten your tickets to see me at the DC Improv, tomorrow through Sunday, with Judah Friedlander, time is running out. The 8pm show on Friday and both shows on Saturday are SOLD OUT. Once he starts doing his local promotional blitz on morning radio, whatever's left is going to go quick. So, go to DCImprov.com to get your tickets and I'll wait here for you to get back.

Got 'em? Good.

They say you learn something new every day. Today I learned that DaVinci invented scissors. Shortly thereafter, his mother coined the phrase, "You'll putta your eye out!" I'm betting the invention of band-aids came right after that. If necessity is the mother of invention, then bleeding is it's second cousin.

Since my truck got all smashy a couple weeks ago, I've seen a couple big wrecks on the road that I've missed being a part of by about thirty seconds. I saw a five car wreck on 295 yesterday that was caused by a couch in the road. The couch got the worst of it. Completely undriveable. What it was doing in the road is beyond me. Maybe the guy who owned misunderstood what a convertible couch is.

See you Thursday.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home