Friday, March 25, 2011

IOU One Blog

Hey there, 'Redheads... Happy Friday to you and yours. The sun was shining just a little bit brighter today because Duke got trounced by Arizona and bounced from the NCAA tourney. Just so you know, this one is to keep the streak alive and to let you know that I'll have a super-size installment, full of weekend hijinks, on Monday. I just got home from a fun gig up in Columbia. Big thanks to David Shofer and the gang up at Sonoma's for having me on their one year anniversary comedy show.

I will use this spot for a shameless plug. Tickets are going fast for next weekend's slate of shows at the DC Improv with Judah Friedlander from 30 Rock. I'll be featuring and Laura Prangley will be hosting. Six shows, Thursday through Sunday. So, stop your grinnin' and drop your linen because the Saturday early show is already sold out and the rest are soon to follow. Go to DCImprov.com for tix and info.

See you Monday. I'm going to bed.

See you Monday

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home