Monday, May 09, 2011

Big Fish

Hey there, 'Redheads... Welcome back from an eventful weekend. I'm waiting on some pictures so I can fully convey the spirit of adventure...and also so I can pad the blog. In the meantime, I have a quick bit of bloggage for you. Today, I spotted this bumper sticker on my way to work...


Is there a lox lobby I'm not aware of? Now, I did not check to see if the driver was a bear. I can only assume the driver was not a bear because A) bears don't drive and B) bears do not have the right to vote...they only have the right to bear arms. Whoever they are, the driver does think their vote carries enough weight to sway any major fissue. It's nice to see there's a middle ground in the partisan red fish/blue fish world we live in. If you're voting based on a candidate's opinions on fish, then I'm curious about your position on Roe vs. Wade. If I had to bet, I'd say they have pretty strong opinions about spawning.

That's just about all of the political fish puns I can think of.

See you Tuesday.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home