Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Tuesday Random Crap

Hey there, 'Redheads... I hope this blog finds you well on a blustery Tuesday night. I'm still waiting on the footage from the Improv, so I give you another random pull from the lottery popper in my head.

One thing I neglected to mention in my brief recap of my weekend at the DC Improv, was the number of British people that came to the shows. Apparently, the exchange rate on my jokes is pretty good. I must've shook hands and exchanged pleasantries with at least a half dozen people who sounded like Russell Brand.

I would also be remiss if I didn't mention the NCAA Championship game that was contested last night between the Butler Bulldogs and the UConn Huskies. It made sense that two dog teams were playing because that game was a steaming pile. The only thing uglier is Verne Lundquist's jowls in HD. I was disappointed that Butler lost because I was looking forward to all of the hack sports headlines, like "BUTLER DID IT!" or "HUSKIES SERVED LOSS BY BUTLER" or "BUTLER CLEANS UP". Alas, those dreams were dashed. Man, Butler shot horribly. I heard one stat that they were 1 for 25 from the paint. That's only one more basket than I had and I didn't even play. I was an inside presence for Butler from my couch. There were fewer bricks thrown during the L.A. riots in '92 (Google it). Overall it was a great tournament, but that game was a crappy way to cap things off.

That's all I got. See you Wednesday.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home