Tuesday, October 16, 2007

MeTube

Hey there 'Redheads... Once again, time is flying. For me, that's pretty much literal. I recently became the owner of a flying alarm clock. Because I hit the snooze button so much, it filed a restraining order against me (hey, it fell, ok?). It's a pretty nifty little bit battery powered gadgetry. A little whirligig rests on top of the base. When the alarm goes off, it launches the whirligig into the air, and it continues to blare red alert klaxons until it is returned to the base. You'd think this would be a pretty effective way to drag me out of bed, but most of my dreams take place on the bridge of the Enterprise during the Kobayashi Maru scenario...so, it kinda blends in (do not try that reference at home...professional dork on a closed course). Speaking of dreams, I've got some great little video comedy tidbits for you. Some brand new productions from me and Chris White and a couple pieces of random goofy crap that I claim no responsibility for. Let's dim the lights and get to the retinal recreation...

GAME ON


TRICK OR TREAT

Jeez, I'm a shitty actor. Good thing no one will see this... If you'll remember, in the last installment, I hipped you to a group of aerospace engineers who built a functioning X-Wing. Well, they launched the sucker last weekend. Here's what went down...

It went down...in flames. A crushing blow to the rebellion.

If you're like me, you enjoyed the recent blockbuster, Transformers. But maybe you didn't like it enough to buy it on DVD today. Here's something to quench your thirst for something more than meets the eye...

Vector Sigma.

To be continued...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger mduette said...

"professional dork on a closed course" Oh, you quack me up. ;)
I'll have to pop by later to watch the comedy vids when I can have the sound up.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home