Saturday, December 24, 2005

FUCK

This blog is for venting... Do not adjust your computer screens...

FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCKFUCKFUCK


My car was stolen today. Right in front of Stately Stern Manor. And if I wasn't such a ball of sloth, it could've been avoided. Apparently, a guy had stolen another car... The engine started smoking, so he decided to dump that car. He did so in my parking lot, and my car was the next most available means of conveyance. FUCK.
I was inside all day, either watching football or playing it on PS2 (Go Skins in both mediums, btw). My parents are out of town for the week, on a vacation that was designed so they would be incommunicado and not have to deal with bullshit like this. If I had gotten off my ass to go feed their fish at an earlier point, this might never have happened... Some other poor shnook would've been out of luck on Hannukah Eve. Or, I would've been in the vicinity of my car when this guy was trying to steal it. FUCK.
Luckily, aside from a couple CD's (and if my insurance company is reading this: my golf clubs, my laptop, my plasma tv, and my bag of gold boullion), nothing terribly valuable was in the car. It's just a big headache. FUCK.
The next entry will be funny and insightful... We now return you to your regularly scheduled whatever the hell you were doing...


To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home